Registration for the 2022-23 school year is now open!
Welcome to the FCSD registration portal: Please complete the online registration packet. For help registering, please watch the steps for online registration video below or contact us for more information.
Universal Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration
The Fulton City School District is continuing to accept applications for our Universal Pre-Kindergarten program for this school year (2022-2023). We invite any child who turned four years old on or before December 1, 2022 to register.
Kindergarten children must be five years of age on or before December 1, 2022.
All registrations are done by filling out this online registration form. Please provide the following required information at the time of registration: an original birth certificate, your NYS issued I.D. and proof of residency. Up-to-date immunizations and Physical Examination forms are optional until the first day of school.
Call the Central Registrar at 315-593-5513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Student registration for the 2022-2023 school year must begin with the Online Registration process. The registrar's office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays to Fridays September through June, and from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays to Fridays throughout July and August. If needed, materials may also be faxed to the office at (315) 593-5542.
The following documentation is required to begin the registration process:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (see NYS Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of Residency (copy of signed lease, utility bill, tax bill)
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Photo ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Latest Report Card or Class Schedule
- Copy of Child's IEP (if the child was receiving special education services in previous district)
- Copy of Child's 504 Plan (if the child was receiving 504 accommodations in previous district)
The following documents may assist parents/guardians in the registration process: