UPK and Kindergarten registration is now officially open! Students currently enrolled in a FCSD UPK class will automatically be placed in a kindergarten class. All others, please complete the online registration packet. For help registering, please watch the steps for online registration video below or contact us for more information.
Universal Pre-K Registration
The Fulton City School District is continuing to accept applications for our Universal Pre-Kindergarten program for this school year (2020-2021). We invite any child who turned four years old by December 1, 2020 to register. All registrations are done by filling out this online registration form. Please provide the following required information at the time of registration: an original birth certificate, your NYS issued I.D. and proof of residency. Up-to-date immunizations and Physical Examination forms are optional until the first day of school. There is now a new virtual learning option for at-home UPK utilizing iPads.
Call the Central Registrar at 315-593-5513 or email email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Student registration for the 2020-2021 school year must begin with the Online Registration process. The registrar's office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays to Fridays September through June, and from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays to Fridays throughout July and August. If needed, materials may also be faxed to the office at (315) 593-5542.
The following documentation is required to begin the registration process:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (see NYS Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of Residency (copy of signed lease, utility bill, tax bill)
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Photo ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Latest Report Card or Class Schedule
- Copy of Child's IEP (if the child was receiving special education services in previous district)
- Copy of Child's 504 Plan (if the child was receiving 504 accommodations in previous district)