Autism Consultant Team (ACT)
We are a multidisciplinary resource team serving the Fulton City School District who supports the development and implementation of effective educational programs for students who are on the autism spectrum. We are part of a larger countywide learning community, which networks to share and understand best practices, resources and current research related to autism spectrum disorders.
What we do:
- Consult and collaborate with staff
- Develop an understanding of learning characteristics
- Provide educational models and resources proven to effectively teach students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assist in developing or prioritizing curriculum
- Provide information on how to support students behaviorally, socially, and academically
- Provide information to paraprofessionals about behavioral and academic outcomes
- Assist in developing communication systems
- Offer support and strategies to school personnel working with students in inclusive settings
Special Education Teacher
129 Curtis St.
Fulton, NY 13069
P: (315) 593-5520