Summer Meals Program
Summer meals for children are available!
For more information contact nutrition services at 315-598-4712
2020-21 School Meal Update
November 4, 2020
Hello FCSD Families,
Please review the following updates about school meals for all FCSD students.
MEALS FOR STUDENTS WHO ATTEND IN PERSON (Beginning the week of 11/16):
- All students who attend school in person will be provided meals (1 breakfast and 1 lunch per day) to take home with them for the days they are not in person.
- Grade K-5 students can get meals for Monday when they leave school on Friday.
- Grade 6-12 students who attend on Tuesday and Wednesday can bring home meals for Thursday, Friday and Monday when they leave on school on Wednesday.
- Grade 6-12 students who attend on Thursday and Friday can bring home meals for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday when they leave school on Friday.
MEALS FOR STUDENTS WHO DO NOT ATTEND IN PERSON :
- Families may pick up meals for students who are learning remotely at the following locations:
- All schools 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
TUESDAY - FRIDAY
- GRB and FJHS 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Elementary Schools 10:00-11:00 am
- Meals can be picked up at any location. They do not need to be picked up at the school your child attends.
Meal Opt Out
If you DO NOT WANT your child(ren) to bring school meals home to have on the days when they are learning remotely, please complete the online form below or print out the PDF letter below and fill out the right side section and return to your child's school.
If you have any questions, please contact the FCSD School Nutrition Office at 315-593-5515.