NYS Working Papers
14 - 15 Years = Blue Card
16 - 17 Years = Green Card
Fulltime 16 - 17 = Salmon Card - Student must not be enrolled in school. Parent must be present for card.
- Completed Application w/parent signature.
- Birth Certificate - Will make a copy must be legible.
- Social Security Card - Must see name with number on official card. We use last 4 digits on working card. We do not keep a copy on file.
- Physical Form - Physical must have been completed within the last year. Family Physician or nurse may fill this out.
- Student must be present to obtain card.
The application packet also is available in the counseling office.
Working Card Instructions
Applications are available on the GRB Counseling Office
website, can be mailed to home address or in the
Counseling Office** during regular working hours.
Once the application is completed the applicant can take
pictures of the application, physical form (within the last 12
months, can be completed by school nurse or family
physician), birth certificate and social security card. Send
pictures in an email to:
Pictures of birth certificate and last 4 digits of SSN (you
may cover the rest of the number) must be legible. Ensure
that the address on the form is complete and legible. The
card will be mailed to that address as soon as all the
proper paperwork is received.