Student Registration

Universal Pre-K Registration

  • The Fulton City School District is continuing to accept applications for our Universal Pre-Kindergarten program for this school year (2020-2021). We invite any child who turned fouryears old by December 1, 2020 to register. All registrations are done on-line. Please provide the following required information at the time of registration: an original birth certificate, your NYS issued I. D. and proof of residency. Up-to-date immunizations and Physical Examination forms are optional until the first day of school.

    Call the Central Registrar at 315-593-5513 if you have any further questions.

Student Registration

  • Student registration for the 2020-2021 school year must begin with the Pre-Registration process. The Fulton City School District's office of the central registrar encourages all parents/guardians to complete that process and have all downloadable forms prepared and completed prior to registering children in person. Student registration takes place in the registrar's office, which is located in the administrative wing, within the Fulton Junior High School, 129 Curtis St., Fulton. We encourage those who wish to register their child/children to call the registrar's office at (315) 593-5513 to schedule an appointment. The registrar's office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays to Fridays September through June, and from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays to Fridays throughout July and August. If needed, materials may also be faxed to the office at (315) 593-5542.

    The following documentation is required to begin the registration process:

    • Original Birth Certificate
    • Immunization Records (see NYS Immunization Requirements)
    • Proof of Residency (copy of signed lease, utility bill, tax bill)
    • Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Photo ID
    • Custody Papers (if applicable)
    • Latest Report Card or Class Schedule
    • Copy of Child's IEP (if the child was receiving special education services in previous district)
    • Copy of Child's 504 Plan (if the child was receiving 504 accommodations in previous district)