Universal Pre-K Registration
The Fulton City School District is continuing to accept applications for our Universal Pre-Kindergarten program for this school year (2020-2021). We invite any child who turned four years old by December 1, 2020 to register. All registrations are done on-line by emailing email@example.com. Please provide the following required information at the time of registration: an original birth certificate, your NYS issued I.D. and proof of residency. Up-to-date immunizations and Physical Examination forms are optional until the first day of school. There is now a new virtual learning option for at-home UPK utilizing iPads.
Call the Central Registrar at 315-593-5513 if you have any further questions.
Student registration for the 2020-2021 school year must begin with the Online Registration process. The Fulton City School District's office of the central registrar encourages all parents/guardians to complete that process and then register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The registrar's office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays to Fridays September through June, and from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays to Fridays throughout July and August. If needed, materials may also be faxed to the office at (315) 593-5542.
The following documentation is required to begin the registration process:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (see NYS Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of Residency (copy of signed lease, utility bill, tax bill)
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Photo ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Latest Report Card or Class Schedule
- Copy of Child's IEP (if the child was receiving special education services in previous district)
- Copy of Child's 504 Plan (if the child was receiving 504 accommodations in previous district)