Key points to consider:
- Driver Education is offered in the Fall, Spring and Summer.
- Students who reach their 16th birthday on or before the first day of the session are eligible to register for that session.
- Seniors must take it either in the Fall or Spring of their senior year (they can not take it the Summer following their senior year).
- Slots will be given by grade and then by date of birth.
- Students do not need to have a learner's permit, but they will need a NYS non-driver photo ID.
Applications are available in the Counseling Office in September for the Fall session, January for the Spring session and May for the Summer session. You can also access a copy by clicking the link below.
Spring 2018 Driver Education