Here's Who We Are:
- More than 4,200 pupils; 2,200 in elementary schools, 700 in Junior High and 1,300 in High School
- About 3,500 people take advantage of our Adult Education opportunities each year
- Our average class size is 21 students
- The District has more than 550 employees
- Our schools are overseen by a board of education, comprised of seven elected representatives, and an appointed superintendent who serves as the board's executive officer.
- Staff development and training ensures we are meeting student and community needs
- All curriculum is aligned with New York State Learning Standards and is reviewed at least once every five years