Autism Resources and Supports
Autism Consultant Team (ACT):
We are a multidisciplinary resource team serving the Fulton City School District who supports the development and implementation of effective educational programs for students who are on the Autism Spectrum.
We are part of a larger county wide learning community who networks to share and understand best practices, resources, and current research related to Autism Spectrum Disorders.
What We Do:
- Consult and collaborate with staff
- Develop an understanding of learning characteristics
- Provide educational models and resources proven to effectively teach students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assist in developing or prioritizing curriculum
- Provide information on how to support students behaviorally, socially, and academically
- Provide information to paraprofessionals about behavioral and academic outcomes
- Assist in developing communication systems
- Offer support and strategies to school personnel working with students in inclusive settings
Call Special Instructional Programs and Pupil Services - (315) 593-5520
167 South Fourth Street
Fulton, NY 13069
Katherine Adams, Director
Sandy White, Special Education Teacher
Renata Cary, School Psychologist
"One Piece at a Time" Autism Walk from April 2015.