Until further notice, all address changes MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include an image of proof of address change.
All new registrations MUST be completed online.
For 2020-2021 Registration, please use this LINK
Registration Hours and Location
District Office @ Fulton Junior High School
129 Curtis Street
Fulton, NY 13069
September through June: M-F: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
July & August: M-F 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Welcome to Fulton City School District and the Office of the Central Registrar. This page provides you with information on registering children in the Fulton City School District. Registration forms may be downloaded, printed and completed prior to registering children in person.
Student registration takes place in Registrar's Office located in the Fulton Junior High School. We encourage you to call the Central Registration Office to schedule an appointment. The following documentation is required to begin the registration process:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (see NYS Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of Residency (copy of signed lease, utility bill, tax bill)
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Photo ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Latest Report Card or Class Schedule
- Copy of Child's IEP (if the child was receiving special education services in previous district)
- Copy of Child's 504 Plan (if the child was receiving 504 accommodations in previous district)