Director of Technology
P: (315) 593-5582
F: (315) 593-5585
preK-12 Instructional Technology Coach
P: (315) 593-5500
P: (315) 593-5914
From district Avaya phone, please call x2914.
In a way, most of my life I've loved being a educator. I tutored fellow college students at Cedarville University and SUNY Oswego and worked with students in Oswego City School District as an AmeriCorps member.
My first degree is in biology and chemistry, with a technical theatre minor. I've always had interest in the technical side of creativity whether it be art, genetics, archaeology, pedagogy and more.
Learning for me is one of the most creative processes out there. When I discovered this love of learning, I went back to school and got my MSED in Curriculum Development. It's powerful and humbling to me when I have the opportunity to encourage this creative force in my classes each year.
I've been teaching at the elementary level for 15 years. The last 3 of those years were as a 1:1 pilot class. Over these last few years, I've watched the powers of creation surge in my students when I dared to modify or transform curriculum with technology.
Reach out to me so that I can help you transform your students' powers of creation.
Booking an appointment with me is easy. First verify that you are signed into your DISTRICT Google Account. Then, just go to calendar.google.com, find a date and time you'll be available and click the ⊕ to create a new event.
1. Type a descriptive title (what I'll be helping you with).
2. Choose the date and times for your meeting with me.
3. Type a location (School name and room number please)
4. Then add me as a 'Guest' by typing my name until you can select my name from the drop down list.
5. Click the "Find a Time" tab on the left side of the screen and look to make sure that I'm available at that time.
6. If I'm not, click through the dates/times to find one when both of us will be available.
7. Click to the blue "Save" button at the top to send your invitation to me.
8. When I get a chance, I'll respond on Google Calendar to your invitation (yes, no or I'll propose a new time)