Click on the Naviance image to access your Naviance account.
For login assistance, contact the Counseling office.
Seniors - all college transcripts and supporting documents will be sent electronically through Naviance. Once Seniors submit college applications they must update their Naviance account.
Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors are using Naviance to set goals, build resumes, search for colleges, and utilize assessments toward college and career readiness.
Naviance is a web based system that can be accessed by students, parents and staff of the Fulton City School District to facilitate the post-high school planning process.
See how well you fit with over 3,500 colleges!
- College.gov is a student and parent friendly website from the U. S. Department of Education. It answers questions like "Why go to college?" "What should I do to find a college?" and "How can I find financial help for college?"
- CollegeView provides up-to-date information on colleges and universities with easy-to-use college search features as well as information on a variety of careers and college majors.
- Peterson's provides interested students with college search capabilities.
- College Board provides a college search engine with the ability to compare initial college choices.
- http://www.offtocollege.com/ Off To College a guide for college bound students
- Career Zone allows you to search through a variety of career options, assess your interests and strengths and build a personal portfolio to save for later use.
- Career Ladders gives you a first look at the various and diverse occupations available within the Hospitality, Energy, Manufacturing, and Healthcare industries here in Central New York.
- The Occupational Outlook Handbook is a publication of the U. S. Department of Labor Statistics that details trends in the labor force including the training and education needed for specific occupations, prospects for employment in the next several years and expected income information. You can search for occupational information alphabetically.