I am excited to have your child in my first grade class. Here is a list of items you will need for September. The sales are usually the best in July! Hope you have a fun summer. I will see your child on the first day of school in room 302!
**If you can, bring in a picture to share of something that you did over summer vacation.
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 packages of dry erase markers (black is best)
- 2 boxes of crayons (Crayola seem best. The best sales are usually in July.)
- 20 pencils
- 2 big erasers
- 2 plastic (2 pocket) folders
- 1 plastic supply box (hard rectangular)
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 1 old, clean sock to use as an eraser
- 1 clipboard with your child’s name on it
- Headphones or ear buds (used for laptops)
- 10 sandwich or gallon zip lock bags
- 1 art shirt (can be an old T-shirt)