Mrs. Meeks is a School Counselor who specializes in Special Education Counseling. She is currently working at Volney Elementary School with students with special education needs. More specifically, she is assigned to work with three 12:1:1 classrooms with significant needs, ranging from kindergarden through sixth grade.
This Special Education Counselor:
* provides individual, group and crisis counseling as well as behavioral support for students with a variety of disabilities.
* is piloting the "Second Steps" by implementing the daily social and emotional learning program in each classroom.
* consults with teachers and staff members to understand the students' unique needs.
* works with families to provide insight and support as well as referrals for further services in the community.
School Counseling Office - (315) 593-5546
Main Office Phone - (315) 593-5570 ext. 8106
Main Office Fax - (315) 593-5579
Text or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Release of Information - Please see the link below.
For more information about:
* Special Education Counseling, a description is available at http://www.psychologyschoolguide.net/psychology-careers/special-education-counselor/