Welcome to General Science with Miss Link.
I am looking forward to learning with you and doing labs in our General Science Class.
- Scientific Method and Experimental Design
- Measurement, graphing, basic calculations
- Cell organelles and diffusion
- Mendelian Genetics (Punnett Square)
- Protein Synthesis
- food webs
- energy pyramids
- dichotomous key
- predator prey
- General Science is a precursor to Living Environment.
- You will have a mandatory Final Exam at the end of the Year using Regents based questions.
All my grades are in SchoolTool and are updated every two weeks or sooner. If an assignment is empty, that means the assignment has not been turned into me yet and needs to be completed. Click on the following SchoolTool icon to go directly to SchoolTools.
Parents need an email address to login to SchoolTool. Students use their district unsername and password. Parents if you are having issues logging into SchoolTool, please contact Guidance at 315-593-5400 Option 3.
Bell 1 - Resource - Room 119
Bell 2 - PLC - Room 109
Bell 3 - Math C ICT - Room 109
GSH - Room 130
Bell 4 - Planning - Room 211
Bell 5 - Government ICT - Room 230
Bell 6 - Economics ICT - Room 230
Bell 7 - Lunch - Room 211/Faculty Room
Bell 8 - General Science - Room 130
Bell 9 - Math C ICT - Room 109